What student loan information to send me

Stanley Tate smiling.

Stanley tate

Student Loan Lawyer

$400M+ student loans managed

listen to this post

Before our call, I'd like to see your complete federal student loan history according to the Department of Education. The easiest way to get that history is to use the Federal Student Aid website, studentaid.gov.

Here are the steps to take to send me the correct information.

1. Log in to your studentaid.gov account

You'll need an Federal Student Aid ID.

Please create one if you haven't already done so.

Note: After creating the account you may need to wait a day or two for verification from the Social Security Administration.

2. Click "View Details"

3. Click "View Breakdown"

4. View your loans

All of your federal student loans, regardless which company they've been with in the past, should be listed here.

Note: Every now and then, people with student loans from the 1980s and 90s, won't see their loans listed here. In that case, we may need to call the Federal Student Aid Center to find your loans using your SSN and DOB.

5. Send me the loan information

You can send me the loan information in a pdf or screenshot by email or text.

Email: tate@tateesq.com

Text: 314-884-1886

Make sure you include your name when you send me the documents.

Stop Stressing.
Get expert help
Stanley Tate outside in snow.
Hey, I’m Tate.

I'm a student loan lawyer that helps people like you with their federal and private student loans wherever they live.

Read a bit about me & how I got started with student loans.

get expert advice